If you are not currently a member of the MSMS Alumni Association, please sign up to have access to the attendee list for this event and other benefits! Just click Home above and then Join. (You do not have to be a member to register.)
All MSMS Alumni are invited to the 2017 Alumni Weekend, but the Classes of 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, and 2012 will be celebrating milestone events.Alumni Weekend Schedule:
- 2:30 PM to 4 PM Alumni Panel Discussion for Current MSMS Students - Rent Auditorium
- 4 PM to 6 PM Registration and Tours of Hooper - Hooper Lobby
- 6 PM to 9 PM Tales from the Crypt (bus provided to and from school) - Friendship Cemetery
- Free evening to allow time to catch up with classmates
- 9 AM to 11 AM State of MSMS, MSMS Alumni Association, and the MSMS Foundation Presentations. - Hooper Auditorium
- 10:30 AM Class Pictures - Hooper Steps
- 11:30 AM to 2 PM Lunch - Huck's Place in downtown Columbus. Close enough to walk.
- 3PM to 4:30 PM Trivia Face-Off - NISSAN Auditorium
- 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM Mississippi Brews, Bites, and Blues Party - Columbus Arts Center in downtown Columbus (Rosenzweig Arts Center)
Alumni or Guest Tickets - This ticket is for alumni or guests who want to attend every event. The cost is $70 per person (or $80 per person for late).
Saturday Lunch - This is an a la carte ticket for alumni and guests who want to attend Saturday lunch. If you also want to attend the Saturday Party, you need to purchase that ticket in addition to this one.
Saturday Party - This is an a la carte ticket for alumni who want to attend the Saturday Party. If you also want to attend the Saturday Lunch, you need to purchase that ticket in addition to this one.
Child Ticket - This is an add on ticket to any other ticket for children using childcare. It includes admission to Tales from the Crypt, lunch on Saturday, and childcare during the Saturday evening party. Most suitable for children 2-14 years of age. Child tickets are unavailable after 3/8/2017.
To purchase both Saturday tickets, you will have to go through the registration process twice. You do not have to have copies of your tickets to attend. You will need a driver's license or similar identification to for the party.
Hotel reservations should be made separately at the Courtyard Marriott at this link: http://tinyurl.com/MSMSAlumniWeekendHotel